General Description The Bishops House is situated in the centre of Prague Municipal Historical Conservation Area-in Lesser Town, right under the Prague Castle and a few steps from Charles Bridge. The appearance of the house, today called according to its historical origin „The Bishop's House”, emanates from 1843, when the reconstruction of the 16th century semblance was finished after six years of work. LocationDescription A few steps from The Charles Bridge just in the historical centre of Prague. Prague Castle, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Lesser Town Square, Wenceslas Square are in walking distance.
Drazickeho namesti 6-9
Review image galleries and guest reviews, or make a booking →